background cute

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Update from a previous post

I found the quote that I wanted to share in a previous post and it so applies to our life and everything we do!  I don't know how said it but here it is, "Let's give thanks if only for all the bad things that are never going to happen."  This is how I feel with our little miracle.  We need to give thanks for all the things that she will never have to go through.  It makes our trials easier to focus on the positive.

I was also going to share some pictures of our trip to the hospital in September.  Well, here they are FINALLY!
 This is a picture of Madison's hand with the IV.
 She loved to suck on the IV...it kept her busy.
 After she received the IV she feel asleep.  I was wishing I could sleep too because we were in the ER at Primary's from 1 am to 8 am.

 This was in her room while they were watching her infection.
 As you can see, she isn't even phased by what was going on.  She is so happy ALL the time.





 She loved the swing that they brought to her room.
 This picture has nothing to do with the hospital but it is the picture we got taken for Halloween.  This was her cute Halloween outfit.
 This was her first time meeting Santa.  She looks a little scared but she didn't even cry.

Like I have said in every post...I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL and her fun personality that is starting to develop.

1 comment:

  1. She is so stinking cute! I love your foto fly pictures, we also got our kids done there in December and I loved the place! Her in the green tea cup is my fav! Hope to see you guys soon

    ReplyDelete