background cute

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long time coming!

I have been thinking about posting for a long time!  Life just seems to be flying by and I seem to be missing some important milestones in the Little Misses life.  She is so fun.  As I was sitting at Primary Children's yesterday waiting for the cardiologist for TWO hours, yes TWO hours, I was trying to keep a 6 month old occupied.  I pulled out my cellphone and we were watching videos of Madi from September.  I didn't realize how big she is and how much she has grown in 3 short months.  She is babbling up a storm, almost sitting on her own, loving books, happy as ever, Miss social butterfly, loves her cousin Daxton, and so much more.  

We went to her 6 month checkup and she is still just a little peanut.  She only weights 12 lbs which is less than the 5 percentile.  She is 24 and a half inches long which is the 20 percentile and her head is 16 inches which is in the 25th percentile.  She is still wearing 3 month clothes but that is good because then I don't have to go buy new clothes which I love.

We also went and had her 6 month pictures taken.  I have been trying to find a place to go that is really reasonable and I found a place.  They were amazing and they are so reasonably priced.  They are called Foto Fly in Draper and they only cost $79 for any shoot with 15 people or less.  So, here are some of Madison's pictures.














The photographer, Tia, said that she has never had a baby happy the whole 45 minutes.  She was shocked at how happy Madison was the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!  She didn't fuss once.  This is her everyday unless she doesn't feel good!  She is such a good baby and you would never know anything was wrong with her.  Colt and I love her so much and we are so lucky to call her ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment